Spring Break
Apr. 7th, 2009 06:28 pmHopping a plane back home Thursday. Cancun on Friday with Krista.
Heart to heart with parents on Monday regarding my attitude.
Who knows, this might be goodbye.
Heart to heart with parents on Monday regarding my attitude.
Who knows, this might be goodbye.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-07 11:05 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 12:05 am (UTC)I'm not going to worry about it. There's enough suffering in the world, you know?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 02:21 am (UTC)You can't leave in the middle of term! I don't want to have to break in yet another roommate to put up with my twitching and you have to come back! Parents suck, don't let them take you away.
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 02:28 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 03:11 am (UTC)Funny how that works cause it's not like there's a whole lot of people wanting me around, either...
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 03:14 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 03:18 am (UTC)Could I really? That would be remarkably cool but I don't know if I need a different visa or anything and would your parents mind? Although I guess if I'm there then you at least have to come back to get me back to the mansion and then maybe you'd stick around and also I've seen pictures of what American Spring Break is like and it's like the biggest party ever and I'd really really really like to go only I'd promise to try not to do anything stupid, only you know I do stupid shit a lot...
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 03:21 am (UTC)Come with me!!!!!
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 03:25 am (UTC)Ok, cause I totally want to and I haven't done anything really stupid in months and months so maybe the Professor will let me and only make frowning-thinking faces at me for a little bit!
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 03:29 am (UTC)I'm calling Jennifer RIGHT NOW. This is so cool.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 03:53 am (UTC)Yay! The professor says I can go and he wasn't even angry that I interrupted his reading so late and he offered me tea but mostly he drinks black tea which is not so very nice but we get to go to Cancun!
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:03 am (UTC)OMG, we're going to Cancun!
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:07 am (UTC)Does this mean I need to get a bikini because I have seen pictures of American Spring Break and the girls are always wearing bikinis but I don't swim because I could kill someone so I don't have one but maybe I can get one of those ones for not going in the water?
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:25 am (UTC)We can go shopping when we get to LA.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:27 am (UTC)Yay, shopping!
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:35 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:37 am (UTC)Good, because I have none. You can treat! ^_^
~Translated
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:40 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:44 am (UTC)I would say yes except I have no idea what you're talking about. I did a search for Madoff but I don't understand any of the pages that came up and when I run them through the translator they're all just boring news things and, seriously, so not sitting still long enough to figure that out cause it's dull and we're going to Cancun so I'm completely not going to be able to sleep at all tonight.
I may need to go for a run...
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:48 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:55 am (UTC)Oh. 'Kay.
Seriously, I can't sit still any longer. Had to type that a dozen times. I'll be back later. Don't stay up - you know you need more sleep than I do.
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:57 am (UTC)Night!
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 11:19 am (UTC)If you want some spending money I can give you some.
~Translated
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 02:19 pm (UTC)You don't have to give me money...
~Translated from Japanese~
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 04:05 pm (UTC)Tell your parents I say hi please.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 05:21 pm (UTC)They liked you a lot. :)
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 06:36 pm (UTC)Or I can get you something touristy from the Statue of Liberty or Ellis Island. I don't know.
They're nice, and pretty cool for parents.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 06:42 pm (UTC)Should I bring you back a cabana boy?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 06:47 pm (UTC)Ya you did tell me that. I don't know if Paris would be my first choice, but then again I'm extremely biased.
You could. Remind me to tell you about what happened with that guy from the play I was sort of seeing. It was totally uncool.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 06:49 pm (UTC)That's just how their family is. I think her dad is some kind of noble.
Crash and burn, huh? Oh! Speaking of which, Chase gave me his number. Talk about didn't get the memo. Want it?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 06:53 pm (UTC)I guess that makes sense. I mean Paris is kinda noisy and dirty and it has a really funny smell, but that's just me.
Well it was fine until it turned out he's one of those people who like really loves mutants, if you know what I'm saying. It was really weird. And nah, you keep it. Nothing wrong with being friends with him right?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 06:58 pm (UTC)It's never been my favorite but I'm way too So Cal for Paris. I like the south of France better. (BTW, Both rents have films at Cannes this year, you up for it?)
Ew ew ew, yeah, I know those type. You totally missed the uber-creepiest thing ever about that a couple years ago. Like, jailtime creepy.
I'll totally keep talking to him. He's really sweet and a lot smarter than people give him credit for. I just don't want him to get the wrong idea, you know?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 07:04 pm (UTC)South of France is nice. I love Switzerland though, and of course Italy.
Isn't Cannes during when we still have classes? End of May right?
Really? Do I want to know?
He was smart. Maybe he knows and it's just wishful thinking?
no subject
Date: 2009-04-08 07:11 pm (UTC)I don't know, probably. We can make it a weekend trip or something. Don't have to do the whole thing.
You so don't. I need a shower just remembering it.
I really hope he's not one of those guys who think that it just takes meeting the "right" guy to change a girl's mind. That would be awful. I'm going to assume that he just didn't catch on.
no subject
Date: 2009-04-10 07:24 pm (UTC)